Commercial Overhead Door Openers & Operators
Commercial businesses have very different needs than residential homes when it comes to openers and operators. Frequency is the key factor when considering the best option. Liftmaster understands the heavy usage and has developed a full fine of operators offering the highest level of strength and durability. Welborn Doors will help you with your best options to meet your needs and budget.
Jackshaft Overhead Door Operators
Jackshaft operators are designed for use on rolling grilles and shutters, as well as rolling doors. Some operators are also designed for use on industrial sectional doors with high or vertical lift.
- 3900 – Light-Duty Jackshaft Operator for Sectional Doors
- 3950 – Jackshaft Door Operator for Rolling Sheet Door Applications
- LGJ – Light-Duty Gear-Reduced Jackshaft for Rolling Grilles and Shutters
- MGJ – Medium-Duty Gear-Reduced Jackshaft for Rolling Grilles and Shutters
- MJ – Medium-Duty Jackshaft Operator
- J – Industrial Duty Jackshaft Operator
- DJ – Industrial-Duty Jackshaft with Internal Door Lock Sensor
Hoist Overhead Door Operators
Hoist operators are designed for use on rolling doors and grilles, as well as industrial sectional doors with high or vertical lift.
- MH – Medium-Duty Hoist Operator
- H – Industrial-Duty Hoist Operator
- HJ – Industrial-Duty Hoist/Jackshaft Operator
- DH – Industrial-Duty Hoist Operator with Internal Door Lock Sensor
- DHJ – Industrial-Duty Hoist/Jackshaft with Internal Door Lock Sensor
- GH – Heavy Industrial-Duty Gear-Reduced Hoist Operator
- GH5HP – 5 HP Heavy Industrial-Duty Gear-Reduced Hoist Operator
- MHS – Slow-Speed Hoist Operator for Rolling Sheet Doors
Trolley Overhead Door Operators
Trolley operators are typically used for standard lift sectional doors, and are available in light, medium, and industrial-duty.
- APT – Low-Profile Apartment House Trolley Operator
- ATS – Advanced Trolley System Light-Duty Trolley Operator
- GT – Heavy Industrial-Duty Trolley Operator
- MT – Medium Duty Trolley Operator for Standard Lift Sectional Doors
Sliding Door Operator
Our sliding door operators are designed for use on single and bi-parting slide doors and fire doors.
- GSD – Heavy Industrial-Duty Door Operator for Single and Bi-Parting Doors
- SD – Industrial-Duty Door Operator for Single and Bi-Parting Doors
Fire Door Release Device Systems
LiftMaster® Fire Door Systems control the closure of a rolling fire door, counter fire door, fire shutter, or track door in an emergency situation, and stop the spread of fire and smoke from one area to another.
Liftmaster slide gate openers offer variety depending from light to heavy-duty depending on the size of the entrance and open/close quantity. A slide operator is used when there is limited space behind the secured facility.