To keep repair and service costs under control, Welborn Doors recommends a Preventative Maintenance Service Plan to keep parts from creating safety and security issues. We believe a bi-annual plan is best for optimal performance. A yearly plan is also available and will go far in helping to maintain your door in good working order. Protect your investment and your home with our maintenance service program which includes:
- Tighten and inspect all hardware
- Adjust tracks and all moving parts
- Oil and lubricate all moving parts; such as hinges, rollers, springs, pulleys
- Check garage door balance
- Check cables and springs for any damage or wear
- Test and adjust the force settings, and up and down travel limits
- Check bottom, sides and top of outside weather seal
- Full inspection of garage door opener
- Give an honest overall evaluation
Ask about our specials for limited time discounts on annual and bi-annual programs.
- Inspection – All parts, fasteners, welds, and overall operation of equipment are carefully inspected and evaluated
- Cleaning – A thorough cleaning of all moving parts to remove debris build-up as a result of normal operations is performed on the equipment.
- Adjustment – Over time, parts become misaligned and disengaged. Therefore, adjustments are needed on a periodic basis. Our service professionals regularly adjust equipment as stated in manufacturers’ manuals to maintain proper working conditions and validate the warranty.
- Lubrication – All moving parts and assemblies receive applications of necessary lubricants according to the manufacture’s requirements
- Final Inspection - After a final inspection of the entire operation of equipment, a Welborn Door representative makes recommendations and notes required parts.
- Immediate Response – In an emergency situation, Welborn Door can provide same day service. Getting immediate action to customers, and returning productivity back to both equipment and employees.